I am fortunate to be nominated for ‘The Black Cat Blue Sea Award’ by another wonderful blogger -Aishwarya Meti .She keeps us motivated through her writeups on diverse issues & subjects. Thanks for nominating me.Checkout her blogs on the site- http://mybestvisioninwords.wordpress.com
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
Rules for this award are;
1) Anybody nominated, can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
2) Anybody nominated answers three questions.
3) The question you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
4) If any of the question asked are offending or simply do not want to be answered, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
My nominees are :
1) Nitin Singh-Nithinks.com
2) Aradhana Singh
3) Indira-my third eye
4) Dulcy Singh
5) Dolly Vas
6) Harini Kannan
7) Anam Gour
Questions asked to me were :-
1) Which country you like to visit (your dream place)and why ?
Ans: Of course ,I will love to explore my country India :The land of dreams and romances,of fabulous wealth and poverty,of splendour and rags of palaces and hovels,of Tigers/Elephants and Cobras in its jungles,a country with thousands tongues, religions and Gods,mother of History,Legends and traditions,diversityof cultures, country endowed with an imperishable interest for peasants and princes ,for literate or ignorant, wise and fool,rich and poor,bonded or free.The one land all people desire to see and having seen once strive to see it again and again of all the rest of the Globe combined. India has lot to offer only we must have the hunger to discover our own country.
2) What are the achievements you are most proud of ?
Ans :Through a little bit of moral education ,I have learnt to become a gentleman with compassion for all the living beings on the Earth, a Social worker trying to help the needy and the disadvantaged and above all , a human being. Thats my achievement !
3) Your piece of advice to me as a blogger (or all the bloggers out there).
Ans: Just be yourself as God made you to be what you are ! Write whatever you want to write as it is your blog. Never give up, eventually someone will find your blog and give you the due recognition. Be creative :create your own unique blog through your own unique presentation style.
Thank you for your wonderful questions.
My questions to nominees are:
1)What inspired you to blog and have you met your all blogging objectives?
2) What is your favorite blog post you have produced till date? Cite its finer points!
3) How are you coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic(the measures taken)? What is your source of motivation to salvage peace/stability of mind in these difficult situations ?
Good luck !
Thank you !
Posted by D .S .Chauhan , November 5, 2020 Posted in Uncategorized
My site : D S Chauhan……..http:// travelshare.travel.blog