Liebster Award Nomination
Travelandshare.travel.blog Nominated by tkbrownwriter— 26 August 2020
I am so very honored and humbled by receiving a nomination for the Liebster Award, by tkbrownwriter. Thank You, tkbrownrighter, for this special recognition of the writings I post. It is indeed a blessing to be named as worthy of recognition by a blogging peer who also knows all that goes into creating a message of any genre. With each nomination, I am blessed with new acquaintances, new blogging peers, and new friends. Each of you means much to me, and I pray I might continue to create posts which are of service to the humanity and to all who read. I try to share maximum possible utility information about Travel destinations with my readers/potential travelers to those places for their convenience ! Having traveled to these places enables me to share first hand information ! I shall always strive to maintain a high quality to the writings I post.
To those of you who are reading this post, tkbrownwriter creates beautiful and informative posts to educate, inspire, and equip her readers with the tools required for a blessed life here on earth. If you have not visited and read her postings, I encourage you to click this link: https://tkbrownwriter.wordpress.com/.
The Liebster Award has been created as a way for bloggers to recognize relatively new peers who create posts they deem worthy of special notice.This site : https://bloggingfilter.com/liebster-award/ tells us “Liebster” is a German word which means ‘sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome’. To be recognized by my friends and fellow bloggers with such endearing welcomes is a very special honor.
Rules for the Liebster Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to her or her blog. To Tkbrownwriter: https://tkbrownwriter.wordpress.com, Thank You, once again for bestowing this honor upon me!
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask ‘your nominees’ 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Tkbrownwriter’s Questions to me:
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Being the eldest of the 5 children of my parents I was always expected to be extra responsible for my younger siblings in terms of their safety and care as it is understandable that parents tend to be overly stressed in bringing up all children at tandom arranging for their schooling and livelihood.I happily took up the extra responsibility. These are extra special memories to me.
- If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
- As I have already mentioned(in Q.no. 1),I was fully engrossed in discharging my duties towards my family throughout my childhood and most part of my adulthood, I could not devote enough time to pursue my inclination towards study of spiritualism and pursuit of knowledge of Almighty’s creations. There is so much I could have learned and done, if I had more time during those times.
- How do you spend your free time?
- I typically spend my free time reading some good novels and writing daily diary of events but I also enjoy maintaining records of financial transactions & planning /any repayments pending and any budgeting required to be done to ensure financial security of family and children.
- What do you feel most proud of?
- I feel proud of taking up & completing any noble or constructive work. However, I am happy and pleased when I successfully complete the responsibilities entrusted to me.
- What is the skill you would like to learn and why?
- I still have the desire to learn to become a good motivator. When possible, I take tiny steps toward achieving this goal.
- What is your strongest quality?
- I have always been a passionate listener. It helps me to be more communicative and understanding.
- If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
- My good conscience
- My capability to work hard
- My faith in God
- Good Health
- My compassion for others
- What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
- My fifth grade teacher . He helped me to understand that I was in school to learn, to be disciplined, obey instructions and do hard work.
- Who do you most admire in your life?
- My parents — “when life gave them scraps, they made quilts.” — Anonymous
- What is the best comedy movie you have ever seen and why?
- Chalti ka naam gaadi—for sheer entertainment.
- Do you believe in luck?
- No, I believe in Karma.
My Nominees are:
My Questions to My Nominees:
- What is your favorite genre to read and why?
- What color best describes you as a person and why?
- If travel into outer space were as simple as traveling around the world, where would you go and why?
- Is the statement, “Black Lives Matter” racist?
- Is the statement, “All Lives Matter” racist?
- Why did you answer questions 4 and 5 as you did?
- Whom have you considered your most important role model and why?
- Why do we have parents?
- What is most important: to have peace of mind or to have a million dollars?
- What does writing do for you personally?
- Do you engage in the visual arts (i.e., painting, sketching, sculpting)? If so, which?
The Liebster Award is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. It is a great idea in promoting your own blog and those of others. Originally it was given out to blogs with less than 2000 readers, but this has slowly lowerd as the reward has gained popularity. It is now supposedly only 200 readers or less. It’s really not an arbitrary number. If you like helping other blogs, go ahead and do it regardless of size. This award is all about promoting and viewing other peoples blogs.
Once again, I would like to Thank You, Tkbrownwriter , (https://tkbrwnwriter.com) for bestowing this honor upon me. Also, to those I have nominated,Thank You, for all you do to grow & support the blogging community. I extend a heartfelt thanks to each of you!